Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our First Walk-thru

Today we had our first walk through of the house. This was our opportunity to point out any imperfections in the house that we'd like to have fixed before our closing. Our field manager also showed us a lot of the cool features of our new home.

They finally painted our front door!! It looks so sharp in black!!


Surprise!! They put up a metal fence on the other side of the house. I guess because of the retaining wall, they are required to put up a fence for safety reasons. I was holding out for solid wood fences, but these are free so I guess I can't complain.


Did you notice the sod in the last photo? Funny how they lay down dead sod huh? Whatever...


The screens are finally up on the porch and check out our cute little white door!


Last, but not least, here is an excellent view of the hardwood floors. I am SO, SO happy with them!!! You can also see our new snazzy oven!

No comments: