Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let there be light!!

They've installed all the lights inside and out. Mostly, they all look great. This is when I am beginning to see all the details and options that caused me such angst while at the Design Center though. There are a lot of things that we decided not to upgrade because we didn't like the available options.

Love the way these outdoor lights look!!


I really like this fixture, but want something fancier for the dining room. I am planning to move this into the kitchen.


These are the mushroom lights that are all over the house along with the foyer pendant. I am really happy with our decision to go with the "pebble brown" color as opposed to the brushed nickel. I think it is going to coordinate well with our darker wood furniture.


Look at all the progress in the kitchen! They've installed the microwave, the dishwasher, the counters, the sink and the faucet. And look... they were installing the tile back-splash while I was there. Not terribly excited about that tile. Looking forward to my brother Scott to visit, so he can put up the white subway tile that I REALLY wanted. This will do for now though...


Ick... that faucet will be one of the first things to go!! Look at how perdy that countertop is though... I love it!!


Here are two faucets that I am considering. I am leaning toward the one on the left because I like the pull-out feature. What do you think?



Bathroom counters, toilets and vinyl floors. Again, the floors are temporary until we have them tiled.



Here's a sneak peak at the hardwood floors. I think they had to put a little section down, so they could install the sink and toilet in the powder room. It is so dusty that it is hard to get a good idea what it's really going to look like.

No comments: