Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello column!

It is about time... we finally have our column. I feel much more comfortable that the entire patio roof isn't going to collapse now. Sheesh!!


We also got our mailbox. Love the iron scroll detail... so cute!


Did anyone ever see Andrew's ghetto cable cord hanging out on our back porch? If you did, then you'll understand my excitement when I saw this beautiful outlet cover on our screen-in porch.


Here's some fancy new equipment on the side of the house!


I haven't really shown the work being done at the clubhouse, so I thought you'd like to see the progress on the pool. We've been told the pool will be ready for the summer.


A look at the cozy back deck on the clubhouse. Can't you just imagine sitting back and enjoying a cocktail after taking a dip in the pool?

No comments: