Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where We Hang

I was really worried about how our big 'ole sectional was going to fit in this space. Now that just seems silly because it's as if this couch was made for this room.


Did you notice the rug? It was a very generous birthday/housewarming gift from my parents. (My mom was a bit obsessed about getting us an area rug for this room.) After a LOT of looking, we found this rug on clearance at JCPenney.com. I love how it is chic and sophisticated, but colorful and fun at the same time. Thanks Mom & Dad... you know we would still be rugless if it wasn't for you!


The console table our TV sits on is a loaner from Andrew's mom until we get something of our own. Stay tuned for updates on that in a future post.

Here's a look at the other side of the room. This is where Andrew gets most of his work, I mean fantasy baseball, done...


A view back into the kitchen area. I don't think we realized how much more space we had in this house until we got our furniture in here. We're no longer tripping over everything. Happy, happy!


Next up: Our screened-in porch makeover! Here's a sneak peek...

No comments: