Saturday, January 17, 2009

Walls are Wonderful

They have finished the siding on the house and I can not stop looking at it. I am SO happy with how it turned out. We chose this house because of the interior floor plan – this was not our favorite exterior. These colors with white trim though – it looks fantastic. YAY!


They better get that brick column up quick, that flimsy piece of wood doesn't look like it is going to cut it!



Those busy workers also had time to put walls up in the ENTIRE house this week. It is unbelievable how quickly they work. I was walking around the house today with a big 'ole grin on my face.

A view from the foyer:


Kitchen:


Family Room:


Looking back into the foyer:


The Loft:


Master Bedroom (see the trey ceiling!):


The floor looks like a disaster. I can't wait to see it covered in beautiful hard woods. That is going to be a very happy day :)


They even sheet-rocked most of the garage. I am looking forward to seeing the garage door!

No comments: